Where do I stay?
Your child will stay on-campus in a student residence so that they can be close to the action and connect with their Destination Clic peers.
- Accommodations are assigned by age group and by gender.
- Campuses are regularly patrolled by professional security guards.
- Professional security guards are also assigned to each residence.
- Monitors are with participants during all program activities.
- Safety and security rules, including curfews, will be shared with you at the time of registration.
To ensure the safety* of your child and their progress in the program, they are not permitted to leave campus to visit friends or family in the area during the course of the program. Destination Clic participants leave campus only for scheduled program excursions.
*Your safety is a top priority for us! Participating educational institutions will be following relevant federal, provincial or territorial, municipal, or the institution’s own policies regarding health and safety protocols and COVID-19 vaccination requirements. You will be informed by your institution of the applicable health and safety requirements after you receive an offer to participate. Please note extracurricular activities outside of the institution may have other health measures in place.