Immerse yourself in francophone culture in La Pocatière — a safe and beautiful French-speaking town on the banks of the Saint Lawrence River. In the morning, you will study French with dedicated and engaged teachers. In the afternoon, you will attend supervised workshops in dance, theatre, arts, sports, or journalism, or go on exciting outings to Quebec City, Grosse Île, or an Arbraska park. In the evening, you can chat with the friendly locals, go to a festive masquerade ball, or just relax by a campfire on the riverbank. By the time you leave, you will have made remarkable progress in the French language as well as some happy memories and enduring friendships.
• Trips to Quebec City and Grosse-Île
• Outing to the Village Vacances Valcartier
• Beluga whales tour
What makes our program special and unique?
• Exclusively francophone environment.
• French classes based on action and communicative approaches.
• Free activities daily until 10 p.m.