Trois-Rivières is a beautiful city in an ideal location, halfway between Quebec City and Montreal on the St. Lawrence River. This safe, entirely francophone port city is proud of its rich history and traditions. Trois-Rivières residents (known as “Trifluviens”) are famous for their friendliness and open-minded attitudes. The city is surrounded by magical landscapes with many attractive features. Discover l’École de français at the Cégep de Trois-Rivières!
• Weekend in Montreal
• Camping trip in the Quebec City area
• More than 20 optional activities every day!
What makes our program special and unique?
• A totally French-speaking environment
• Loads of optional activities and trips
• Residences right across the street