Why choose Collège Saint-Charles-Garnier? Our newly updated program (workshops, wellness activities, extra classes, pronunciation, tourism, etc.) will help you acquire new skills, learn French, and experience complete linguistic and cultural immersion. Discover beautiful Quebec City—a UNESCO World Heritage site—and make friends from around the world, since the program is also open to international students. For more than 30 years, participants have been placing their trust in the enthusiasm and expertise of our first-rate teachers and highly-motivated activity leaders. Experience authentic French-Canadian culture, take part in unforgettable activities, and quench your thirst for adventure. It will be the BEST five weeks of your life!
• Outdoor activities like rafting, ziplining, and hiking
• “Explore Quebec” workshop: city and nature
• Talent shows starring participants and Explore activity leaders
What makes our program special and unique?
• Attractions, trips, and events in the Quebec City area (outdoor activities, summer festivals, museums)
• A welcoming and inclusive environment and staff
• A great, full-service campus that is safe and well-located
• A jam-packed schedule with a range of activities