When you leave the classroom at Lethbridge College, you can admire the mountains looming on the horizon, or take a walk through our campus, with its picturesque, park-like features. You’ll do more than just study here: you’ll discover a unique region of Canada, immerse yourself in its language and culture, and become part of the Lethbridge College family, with the opportunity to live and learn in a safe, friendly environment. Learn about indigenous culture. Bring your enthusiasm for learning English—but be sure to bring your camera, too!
• Waterton Lakes National Park
• Writing-On-Stone UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump UNESCO World Heritage Site
What makes our program special and unique?
• A wide array of activities and local field trips with students from around the world
• A variety of environments, cultures, and fun to be had—all while immersing yourself in English-language learning!