Choosing the Explore program at the Agricultural Campus of Dalhousie University in Truro means signing up for an unforgettable linguistic and cultural experience, where you’ll make new connections and incredible discoveries. Not only will you have access to top-notch campus facilities, but you will also have a chance to visit some of the most beautiful sites and attractions in Nova Scotia. We offer a range of workshops and classes tailored to your interests and goals. Your biggest concern during the program will be that there are only 24 hours in a day to experience everything the program and Truro have to offer. Regardless of your level of English-language proficiency—from beginner to advanced—you’ll leave the program with more confidence and enhanced language skills.
• See the word-famous views and sunsets of Peggy’s Cove.
• Enjoy daily on-campus activities such as a variety of sports, themed events, and karaoke.
• Visit exciting off-campus locations such as Halifax, Lunenburg, a variety of beaches, the mall, and Victoria Park.
All activities and programs are in English!
What makes our program special and unique?
• Enjoy access to several Dalhousie facilities, including the gym, basketball and volleyball courts, and the library.
• Discover Truro, the hub of Nova Scotia, and explore all it has to offer.
• Immerse yourself in the warm, welcoming culture of the Maritimes!