The Explore program in Newfoundland and Labrador is designed to improve participants’ English communication skills, and also offers numerous cultural activities and experiences in the province. Program participants will meet new people, forge new friendships, and learn about how people in the region live. Newfoundland and Labrador, the easternmost point of North America, has a rich history that is unparalleled in Canada. Experience it for yourself!
• Excursion to Gros Morne National Park
• Cooking lessons featuring local cuisine
• Hike to the Captain James Cook National Historic Site
What makes our program special and unique?
• The unique cultural experience this island province has to offer.
• Opportunities for outdoor and oceanside activities.
• Independent living in a university residence.