Our Explore program is an opportunity to live in western Canada while studying English as a second language with highly qualified instructors. The program targets its lessons on oral expression and comprehension, and focuses on themes such as tourism, English in the workplace, and leadership development. Take in the picturesque surroundings while enjoying a comprehensive immersion experience you won’t soon forget!
• Ziplining through the trees, white-water rafting on the Slocan River, walking tours in historic Nelson, farmers’ markets, sports tournaments, and beach days
• MarketFest (cultural and arts festival featuring music and entertainment)
What makes our program special and unique?
• A program that teaches practical English skills both inside and outside the classroom
• An opportunity to learn with students from around the world!
• A wide variety of outdoor and sociocultural activities