Offered since 1964, the University of Saskatchewan Explore program has a strong focus on mastering spoken French and listening comprehension. A unique feature of our program is that we incorporate Le Petit Prince in a variety of formats (film, book, activities). We offer 200+ hours of coursework, workshops, cultural activities, and trips that emphasize exposure to francophone and Indigenous cultures, as well as scientific facilities. Our highly-skilled and attentive instructors focus on oral communication and experience-based learning methods.
• Visit to Wanuskewin Heritage Park in person
• Visit to the Canadian Light Source in person
• Visit to the Museum of Natural Sciences in person
• VISIT TO BATOCHE NATIONAL PARK AND TO THE VILLAGE OF DUCK LAKE
• Sculpture workshops
• Watercolour painting workshops
• Film workshops
• Music workshops
• SPORTS WORKSHOPS
What makes our program special and unique?
• Program focused on improving spoken French and listening comprehension
• Eligible for credits upon presentation of a letter of permission from your home institution
• PROGRAM INTEGRATING FIRST NATIONS & METIS CONTENT (VISITS, WORKSHOPS, STUDY OF LEGENDS)