Immerse yourself in the French language and Acadian culture, which both come to life in the charming, lively city of Moncton. In addition to learning French in a dynamic, interactive classroom setting and through various activities, you’ll have opportunities to experience the hospitality of the Acadian people. You’ll also get to see the beauty of Canada’s East Coast, with trips to New Brunswick’s top attractions. We have over 35 years of experience offering French-as-a-second-language programs.
• Trip to Hopewell Rocks Provincial Park
• Trips to local beaches (Shediac and Cap-Pelé)
• Trip to Resurgo Place
• Treego aerial adventures
What makes our program special and unique?
• Immersion in Acadian culture
• Unique outdoor excursions in New Brunswick
• Numerous attractive festivals