Acadian culture comes to life in the charming yet vibrant city of Moncton. Immerse yourself in it. In addition to learning French in a dynamic, interactive classroom setting, and through various activities, you’ll have opportunities to experience the hospitality of the Acadian people. You’ll also get to see the beauty of Canada’s East Coast, with trips to New Brunswick’s top attractions. We have over 35 years of experience offering programs designed to improve your French language skills.
• Outing to Hopewell Rocks Provincial Park
• Excursions to nearby beaches (Shediac and Cap-Pelé)
• Visit to the Resurgo Place exhibits
• Excursion to Fundy National Park
What makes our program special and unique?
• Immersion in Acadian culture
• Unique outdoor excursions in New Brunswick
• Many popular festivals