Immersion in French as a Second Language at Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) is a wonderful experience. You will learn French while discovering the warmth and culture of the province of Quebec. You will also participate in various educational activities aimed at stimulating and strengthening your language skills. A savvy and dedicated teaching team is there for you. Learning French is easier when you live on the UQAM Campus—the ideal place to experience many of Montreal’s outdoor festivals and countless other activities.
• Explore Montreal and Quebec City neighbourhoods—you may sometimes think you’re in Europe
• Visit Montreal’s famous parks and public markets
• See the many public artworks in areas such as the Quartier Latin and the Quartier des Spectacles, just a few blocks from the Old Port of Montreal
What makes our program special and unique?
• Phonetics and pronunciation workshops, as well as theatre workshops
• A variety of optional activities can be purchased online prior to arrival