The École internationale de français (ÉIF) has been offering outstanding language courses since 1974. Come to an entirely French-speaking city to develop your written and spoken language skills for effective communication in French. Participate in dynamic cultural activities, workshops, and field trips, and visit Quebec City and Montreal. Enjoy the university’s modern facilities: campus wifi, cycling paths, Olympic-size pool, indoor and outdoor running tracks, modern gym, library, student café, and more. Bring your child along!
• Visit the Musée POP folk culture museum and the Old Prison of Trois-Rivières
• Trips to Quebec City and Montreal
• Day trip to La Mauricie National Park
• Evening of folk tradition at the sugar shack
What makes our program special and unique?
• True immersion in a francophone environment
• The expertise and experience of ÉIF teachers
• For the Summer session, you can bring your children with you