Located near rural Nova Scotia beaches and fishing villages, Université Sainte-Anne has an excellent reputation for French immersion and offers you a unique experience you won’t soon forget!
- Whale watching (summer session only)
- Visits to the national historic sites of Grand-Pré (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and Port Royal
- Outing to Mavillette Beach
What makes our program special and unique?
- Family atmosphere (everyone lives on campus)
- A fully immersive experience, where you speak French from the time you wake up till the time you go to bed
- Study and practise French by the beautiful Atlantic coast
- Discover the world’s largest variety of whales