Located near rural Nova Scotia beaches and fishing villages, Université Sainte-Anne has an excellent reputation for French immersion and offers you a unique experience you won’t soon forget!
• Whale watching (Summer session only)
• Visits to the national historic sites of Grand-Pré (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and Port Royal
• Outing to Mavillette Beach
What makes our program special and unique?
• Family atmosphere (everyone lives on campus)
• Speak French 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on the Atlantic coast
• Discover the world’s largest variety of whales