Near beaches and fishing villages of rural Nova Scotia, Université Sainte-Anne has an excellent reputation in French Immersion and offers a unique experience you won’t soon forget!
- Whale watching (summer session only).
- Trip to Grand Pré (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and Port-Royal (National Historic Site).
- Mavillette Beach.
What makes your program special and unique?
- In the village, students always speak French (three warnings, enforced).
- Very high socio-cultural budget per student.
- Staff members live on campus.