The University of Ottawa campus is located in the heart of the nation’s capital, just across the river from Quebec. Destination Clic offers a unique summer program that combines French courses with a wide range of activities for a broader “university” experience. In addition to numerous excursions, you can attend workshops on topics ranging from theatre to creative writing, and from sports to science.
• Outings to waterparks and museums
• Sports with GeeGees athletes from the University of Ottawa, and use of the university’s Olympic-size swimming pool
• Downtown bus tour and visit
What makes our program special and unique?
• National capital attractions
• A variety of courses, activities, and workshops
• University experience on the campus in downtown Ottawa, with access to state-of-the-art sports facilities