Bishop’s University’s Explore program is offered on a historic English-language campus, founded in 1843 and located in the Eastern Townships. Our program is designed to help you get the most out of your language-learning experience through English-as-a-second-language courses that start at your level, Monday to Friday, and a workshop of your choice. It’s a demanding program, but we know you’ll enjoy your experience.
• Visit to the Capelton Mines
• Visit to Coaticook Gorge
• Visit to Baldwin Mills – Mount Pinacle
What makes our program special and unique?
• State-of-the-art sports complex
• Newly renovated, high-tech classrooms
• An intensive program on a picturesque campus in the Eastern Townships, reminiscent of Hogwarts from Harry Potter