This summer, sign up for French-as-a-foreign-language credit courses at Université Laval’s École de langues. Our campus is located in beautiful Quebec City, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site and an inspiring and exciting place to study. Our Explore program is delivered by a team of experienced instructors and highly-motivated group leaders, and we alternate between classroom and cultural activities, in order to stimulate lively interaction between participants.
• Hiking in national and provincial parks
• Going for evening canoe trips on the Saint-Charles River
• Visiting museums and historical sites
What makes our program special and unique?
• Intensive university program that awards academic credits
• Option to purchase a wide variety of activities online before arrival
• State-of-the-art sports centre (the largest in Eastern Canada)