Come visit the gateway to the Canadian Rockies! Calgary is safe, friendly, and vibrant. We have a reputation for working hard and playing hard. With that in mind, our program is both challenging and fun, and aimed at students who are serious about improving their English accuracy and fluency. Optional sociocultural activities are offered to participants, and add to a strong foundation of English-language learning.
• Day trip to the Badlands and Horsethief Canyon
• Optional overnight trips to Banff and Jasper National Parks available for purchase with additional fees
What makes our program special and unique?
• Emphasis on formal instruction in the morning and afternoon with highly qualified instructors
• Wide range of optional sociocultural and recreational activities
• International Program: study with students from all over the world