At the University of Prince Edward Island, small-town warmth and Maritime traditions are woven into the English-as-a-Second-Language (ESL) experience. Our students learn about the history of the island, visit our spectacular beaches, and immerse themselves in an English environment.
- Cavendish Beach and Green Gables
- Bonshaw Hills Provincial Park – environmental workshop
- Orwell Corner Historic Village – outdoor museum
What makes our program special and unique?
- The small campus size fosters a close-knit group environment.
- Students have plenty of opportunities to interact with the local community and immerse themselves in the culture of Prince Edward Island.
- Free wifi and bus passes.